Friday, January 18, 2008

teeth

i am interested in seeing this sundance winner called teeth. it looks mighty interesting.

i came across a review of it in today's ny daily news. the reviewer liked it pretty well, but e gad were there hostile comments from readers. seems some people are really shook up by the idea of a vag that's equipped to defend itself. my favorite is the comment about how terrible it is to subject young males to watching the depiction of young males being castrated. i guess subjecting young females to the depiction of young and adult males trying to rape a young female is totally kosher.

as my blood pressure was rising and i was again losing all hope in humanity (as i did reading reader responses to a page on racist disney characters), i distracted myself by trying to find a trailer. the reader comments at imdb restored my faith that some people, in fact many people, do actually own brains and know how to operate them. yeah!

1 comment:

Maria said...

I dunno if you already found the trailer, but here it is: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1PUewLjAsKA

I really wanna see this film!